Online marketing has taken over traditional marketing. With more and more businesses venturing into the digital platform, it’s important to invest in online marketing strategies. Driving results via web marketing, requires an investment of time, money and efforts. However, it is not easy for most businesses to commit a significant part of their schedule on executing and implementing marketing protocols when they need to focus on growing their business and manage the same.
Here are top online marketing solutions for businesses that do not have the luxury of time:
Content Curation and Research Tools
- Feedly: You can use either the Free or paid version. Feedly is a useful content curation tool. It is best for businesses that need to save time, as well as, get the impactful content available for their target audience. As an online marketing tool, Feedly allows users to access content from relevant industries and sectors. You can download the app on your mobile device and get compelling content on the go!
- Buzzsumo: Buzzsumo is another content curation platform, which helps sort informative content based on various formats, duration, audience reach and online marketing statistics. The dashboard is user-friendly and provides a clear search facility to users.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is a free content research tool. It is absolutely effective in discovering and exploring topics that your target audience is searching or investigating. It is an ideal content and online marketing resource.
Content Creation and Distribution Tools
- Medium: Online marketing is all about delivering the right message to your audience. It is best achieved through content distribution platforms. And Medium is one of them. Here, you can upload your blog posts or integrate your website. The platform allows users to distribute the content based on the topic, industry, and sector.
- Contently: Contently, is similar to Medium. You can create a free account and manage your publication. It is one of the best platforms for content distribution and getting access to your market.
- Grammarly: Content marketing is an important protocol of online marketing. You cannot go wrong or post a write-up that is filled with errors. Grammarly, is a proofreading and editing tool that helps users correct every error, before distributing the same.
Social Media Management Tools
- HootSuite: Online marketing is irrelevant without social media. Driving traffic and connecting with your target audience is best achieved via Social Media. However, it takes a lot of time and effort to distribute content across multiple social media channels. HootSuite is a social media management tool. You can use it to distribute, schedule and manage all your social media content and posts.
By using these tools, businesses can save a lot of time and effort in dealing with online marketing. However, getting a close look at the results and working along with them, will increase positive results and help you grow your business. The best tool to do that is Google Analytics. It offers real-time results and insightful reporting resources.